Wednesday 7 April 2010

In My Backyard

The sweetest about fire art is the places it takes me and the spinner I have crossed paths with. I have burned with people from all over the world and from all walks of life - artists, writers, doctors, engineers, nurses, fireman. Although each have their own motivation and unique way of expressing themselves, we are all bonded through our passions for the art and daredevil outlooks in life.

Having travelled the length and breadth of the country, meeting fire brethren from all corners of the globe, I have recently stumbled across a group of fire artists in the city across the river from my own. It was weird to actually discover a whole new world of talent right in my backyard!

It was an absolute pleasure burning with them!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home